I don't se it happening anytime soon and I suppose I've learned to deal with this over my years, but that doesn't make it any happier to think about.
I get my worst creative block when I am not organized in my outer self or clear in my innerself. I need my calm to be able to produce anything.
so, the things I do to get ready to start a project are:
* clean my room and start on my laundry.
-- the laundry schedule gives me some time blocks to work in. I need a bit of structure and that seems to fit the bill for me.
* straighten up and clear off a table or other flat surface.
* open the windows and let fresh air and light in.
* light a few candles or tea lights and a stick of vanilla/sandalwood incense.
* decide if I'm going to use a notebook or keyboard and get that stuff together.
* write a list of ideas and thoughts on them.
* go back over pervious ideas and refine them.
* make some tea.
* change out the washer and dryer.
* do whatever comes to me at the time.
I find that a set day usually spoils things and doesn't feel spontaneous enough, but if I promise myself to have some "metime" every other to third day, I'll find the time to fit it in.
Sunny days are better than cloudy ones and snow is better than rain.
word association and dreams have given me my greatest incentives to create. I think starting a Dream Journal was one of the best things I've ever done.